Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Cocktail Dresses For Any Occasion from Saks






Dress// Hangisi Pumps (and omg look at these)
Shop the Look:
Today I am partnering with Saks to share with you all some beautiful cocktail-appropriate pieces for your next fun event! 

Do you all have a lot of weddings and events in the latter half of this year? We had a busy first half of the year and it looks like it is shaping up to be the same way in the second half. I love a good cocktail party, though. It's so fun to get dressed up and I'm always looking for any reason to do so!

I recently saw all of the Jubilee coverage on social media of the royals all dressed up and looking fabulous and this Dress reminded me of something that someone that Kate Middleton might wear. It's a classic, ladylike sheath dress but the folded fabric around the waist adds some interest and even more structure! 

In the photos, the background looks like a cream but it's actually a beautiful pale pink so I felt like these Hangisi Pumps that I wore for my wedding paired perfectly with the Dress

Dress Sizing
I find that it runs small. I sized up to a 6 (usually a 4 in a sheath style dress like this) and the 6 just fit... I probably could have even gone up to a size 8. I found it to be snug around the rear end/hips. 

These Earrings are something I have had my eyes on for years and finally ordered them! They are even better in person. I personally prefer a statement stud vs. something that dangles and these definitely fit the bill. I also love that they are neutral so they can work with a myriad of outfits. 

Saks has SO many beautiful things for any event you have coming up. You can scroll down below to see some more of my favorites. They have some of my favorite best brands for cocktail attire and have everything from the dress to the shoes to the jewelry and right down to the bag! 

More Cocktail Attire That I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure