Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Father's Day Gift Guide

Father's Day Gift Guide

Father's Day is quickly approaching on June 19th this year! You've got a little less than 2 weeks to shop! I'm rounding up some gifts for the father in your life. 

The men in my life: my dad and husband are pretty similar in their interests: golf, cooking, sports, clothes, skiing/snow sports, playing bartender, etc. So that's pretty much what I base most of my gift guides off of. So if a guy in your life sounds like this, these guides will probably be a good jumping-off point as you are shopping! 

If you are still looking for more ideas, I think my Gift Guide for him from the holiday season is really good and almost every single thing is still available! If you are looking for something extra special, check out this gift guide for grooms as this post is chock full of really unique gift ideas that focus more on experiences... not just wedding-focused, but these are great for any super special occasion! 

Sneakers// I am not a fan of sneakers on men unless it's for athletic purposes. My husband has these, though, and I actually don't mind the look of them with jeans for a casual outfit. In fact, they're quite handsome! 

Hot Sauce Gift Set// I got this for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. I actually really like it, too. My favorites are Carolina and Habenero. 

Sunscreen// This is my husband's favorite sunscreen for golf! Use code SYDNEY for 15% off. 

Backpack// My husband has this and uses it to travel whether for a road trip or carry on! He says it has a 'good amount of pockets', ha! 

Boot Backpack// If you have a skiier or snowboarder for a husband or dad, you're going to want to snag this for them. This backpack is so high quality! 

Leather Wallet// Both my dad and husband love a really slim wallet that doesn't fold and this one is so simple and classic. Use code SYDNEY10 for 10% off (code is good through July 31st). 

Meat Thermometer// This is a great meat thermometer for anyone that likes to cook! Both my husband and dad have it! 

Yeti Coffee Mug// My husband has a Yeti coffee mug and I kept stealing his so he ended up ordering me one and I just love it. I've never been huge on Yeti because it's pricey and I really think there are so many brands for less that do something so similar, but I will say, this coffee mug makes me irrationally happy and my husband agrees this is a really great mug. It's weird to say but I just love the way it feels in my hands. Both my mom and dad are all about Yeti, too. We have a Yeti cooler (this one) and I actually really love it. 

Custom Dog Cufflinks// #1 coolest and most unique thing on this gift guide. This artist creates entirely custom 3D cufflinks of your dog. They look SO much like the photo you send in. I am 100% using this as a gift for both my dad and husband for the next holiday! 

Grill Basket// Both my dad and husband have this grill basket and love it. It holds up well with high heat! This is what we use to grill our vegetables (easier than skewers in my opinion) which is a dinner side we eat every single week in the summer! 

Ooni Pizza Oven// My brother-in-law first turned us on to Ooni. It's a portable pizza oven that cooks a pizza in 60 seconds. It's insane. The key here is to make your own dough (use 00 flour) and you will have an incredible homemade pizza! Of course, you can use store-bought dough, but I'm telling you, homemade makes such a difference. There are different sizes and then also different fuel source options. We find that the 12 with the gas is perfect for us but if you have a larger family and need something bigger or feel like dealing with the charcoal or wood chips then there are those options, too! 

Golf Belt// These are my husband's favorite belts and they are released in different embroidered themes throughout the year! 

Watch// A really handsome Swiss-made watch at a relatively decent price point. 

Crystal Rocks Glasses Set// We got these as a wedding gift and my husband always comments how much he loves them whenever he has a drink in them! 

Driving Loafers// Tod's are the best and worth the splurge, in my opinion! 

Golf Ball Case// A really handsome ball and tee holder to attach to a golf bag! 

iPad Cover// Isn't this gorgeous? Just stunning!!! And who would have thought I would call an iPad cover stunning!? I no longer have an iPad but this makes me want one, ha! 

Rho Back Polo// This is my husband's favorite brand when it comes to golf shirts. He has so many and it's what he prefers to wear over many of his other polos. 

Golf Tux Suspenders// Aren't these just so fun?! I love a cheeky tux accessory! My husband got his tux jacket lined with hula dancers which are so funny and you'd never know until later in the night when the dancing starts and the jacket comes off! 

Battlechip Golf Game// This is on my husband's wish list. A fun alternative to something like corn hole! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure