Friday, July 1, 2022

4th of July Holiday Weekend Sales Roundup


I wasn't going to do a big sale roundup for this weekend but when I started seeing some of these sales pop up, I knew I should because there are way more than I thought and they are good!

I'll edit this post throughout the weekend as I come across more things I am loving that are on sale! 

This is the most stunning swimsuit ever. It's embroidered and beaded so that it looks 3D in person. It's so cool and 'special'. It's still a splurge even on sale but I love it and wear it more than any other swimsuit. 

Tory Burch is offering an extra 25% off sale items. The placemats I have are available in a beautiful pink and are currently $60 for a set of 4 which I think is a really great deal! I use them all the time, they remind me a lot of D Porthault. 


This has been my most carried bag of the summer. It's nice and neutral so it pairs well with everything. It looks small, making it elegant, but it surprisingly holds a lot. I love the gold detailing and it has a longer strap if you want to wear it over your shoulder! With the sale, it's under $70 (originally $98).

It's kind of odd to buy fleece joggers at the height of summer, BUT that's always when you get the best discounts on fall/winter items. These joggers are easily one of my most worn lounge pieces during the colder months. They are not only wonderfully comfortable but they are so flattering. I feel polished when wearing these, even though they are sweatpants! I typically size up in DS tops but for their joggers, I get a size small, which is my true size, so I would say get your true size. They are roomy and slim at the same time, I don't know how they created these perfect joggers! Use code FLEECEFOURTH for an extra 40% off at checkout! 

These stove pipe jeans made my top 3 jeans of 2022 list. I wear them so much because not only are they cute but the relaxed cut of them is just so incredibly comfortable! Right now, they are 40% off! 

Dress  (use code YOURULE for an extra 20% off)

I wore this the other night out to dinner. It's SO comfortable. The ties at the shoulders are completely adjustable and the smocking has a good amount of compression. This runs true to size but is roomy so you could easily size down. The quality is incredible- in the photos, the design looks like it is printed on, but it's all embroidered. It looks $$$ in person. The skirt is fully lined. I am telling you, this is such a good dress. 
White Shirt Dress (use code YOURULE for an extra 20% off)

This is the ultimate 'lady' dress. It looks so polished and proper. It's not see-through at all, the fabric is like stiff canvas cotton so it looks really nice and doesn't wrinkle easily. I would say size down as it runs pretty roomy. I have a small but really wish I would have gotten an XS. 
This beautiful navy blue and white block print dress is so lightweight and breezy- perfect for the heat! It's adorable and one of those things you just throw on and look cute with minimal effort! I would suggest sizing down as it runs roomy! 

Down Throw Blanket (aka THE green blanket)

The Company Store is doing up to 30% off. To give you an idea, for Cyber Week during the holiday season, they did 20% off so if you are buying quite a bit, this is the time to shop for the biggest discount. We have 3 of these 'green blankets' throughout our house and they are the best thing to give as a gift. 

Gingham Detail Leggings (use code YOURULE for an extra 20% off)

These are some of my favorite leggings, especially for walking Henry because they have pockets!


Serena and Lily is offering 20% Off Everything or 25% off $5,000+ with code SPLASH. We have so many beautiful S&L pieces in our home. I don't have a coastal home by any stretch of the imagination but I love incorporating touches here and there to add some interest and texture throughout our decor! Also, check out this post about our dining room light fixture that I am obsessed with. It's also included on sale! 


Things I Want On Sale
- This scarf. It's still pricey even on sale but I have always admired the beautiful colors in these scarves. A dream for the fall season! 

- These Frame jeans are 55% off. I love the dark wash and the cut of them. Even with the Nordstrom sale coming up, you cannot find jeans for this big of a markdown!

- I don't have a Juliet Dunn dress but have always been drawn to them. I love the print on this one!  

- I love this wicker light fixture but have nowhere to put it! 

- This patchwork jacket has long been on my wish list! 

Honorable Mentions
Anthropologie// 50% off sale 

Barrington// 15% off with code USA15

J.Crew// Up to 70% off and 25% off almost everything else using code GOFOURTH.
 
Banana Republic// They are having a huge sale up to 50% off!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure