Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Color Edit: Red Hot

Shop the Items:
At the beginning of the summer, I kept leaning toward yellow and pink, and just as recently, I've found myself loving bright red! I always think of red as a winter holiday color but in the summertime, it really pairs so nicely with navy and white. 

I don't necessarily think red is a color that looks all that great on me. If I find myself wanting to wear a color that I don't look best in, I try to avoid wearing it as a solid or wearing the solid on the bottom half of my body and then pair it with a color on top that looks good on me. 

Anyway, I just got a red striped tee in the mail and I am itching to wear it. I will share how I style it in upcoming posts. This  Dress is what inspired this entire post. I think it looks so crisp and classic. The perfect swimsuit coverup but also a great casual day dress. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure