Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Outfits I Packed For Georgia

I filmed a little try-on before I left for the lake with some of the cutest things that I brought along with me so I thought I would share those here. I'll post the videos of the outfits to my Instagram so if you use Instatgram you can check them out there! I'll also post to TikTok

I love love love Sail to Sable's tunic dresses. They have long been a summer wardrobe staple for me. Right now they are doing a tunic sale using code TUNICS50, you can get 50% off any of their classic tunic styles including the metallic linen one I'm wearing the photo above. I find their things to run true to size but often very roomy so I'll sometimes size down. On this tunic dress, though, I got my usual size small and it fits perfectly for me! 

This dress is just stunning and it's one of those things where the photo is not doing it justice. One of you actually influenced me on this dress. I had posted a phot of it on Instastories in my 'Things I Love' series and actually two of you messages me to tell me how nice of a dress this is. Let me tell you, they were not wrong. This is a thick, sweater-knit dress. It's thick and heavy in the sense that it is such high quality. The shape is a-line and reminds me so much of something Samantha Stevens might have worn. I love the tight circular crewneck. It is so hard to find a tight crewneck! 

I am wearing a size small but you could size down if needed or wanted. It's really roomy in the hips! I totally plan to wear this into the fall season. It will look so cute with a scarf or suede boots. 

I LOVE this sweater. Talk about a classic! From the cotton fabric to the rollneck, the absolute perfect shade of nay and the beautiful stitching on this, there could not be a more perfect sweater. 

I am already thinking about our Christmas card and I seriously think I might wear this sweater inr our photo! 
This dress is another LOVE for me. It's roomy but I still got my usually size small. I fell in love with the colors and print when I saw it online. I just love love love love the deep brown color in the pattern. This is another one you can start to wear in September and even October because of the coloring. I'm planning on wearing it with suede boots and a deep brown or deep olive green cardigan come fall. For summer, I'll wear it like this. I am going to wear this on our little 1 year wedding trip coming up this weekend!
Sailor Sailor is the absolute BEST for travel. The fabric doesn't wrinkle and has the best stretch to it so it is beyond comfortable. I thought this print was just too appropriate for 2 weeks at the lake!
Top// Shorts (also in peach)
I sadly think both of these pieces are sold out but the shorts are available in other colors. I saw this crop top and while a crop top is totally out of my comfort zone, when paired with high waisted shorts like this, I really love the look! 

This skirt is a lightweight gauzy material with a dainty floral print. The flowers are a lavender and blue mix. The skirt is fully lined. It has a really thick smocked waistband that I find to be so comfortable and flattering. I wore it this week already over a lavender bathing suit that I have and it was so cute! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure