Wednesday, August 10, 2022

5 Random Things I Highly Recommend


I haven't done one of these posts in such a long time so here we are!! 

First up is this acrylic tray with an inlaid cane. We have it in our bathroom between our two sinks and not only is it so pretty but the acrylic makes it so easy to clean. I use this to display some of my skincare products. 
This little travel pill case is the best because it has so many compartments but is so compact. When I travel, I basically like to bring an entire medicine cabinet with me!

Eyeliner
I'm not a huge eyeliner person. Day to day, I skip it but for special occasions, I will put some on. This one is the best I have found. 
I wear these dainty diamond hoop earrings every single day (mine are yellow gold). I love them and they are a nice switch-up from diamond studs. I especially love them because of the circular back on them- they are so easy to sleep in so sometimes I wear them for days on end without taking them out! 

I've been loving this British brand, Vita Grace. The clothing is chic and somewhat trendy but classic at the same time. I would say the quality is similar to Mango as is the price. I have ordered several things in the past and have always been happy with them. I've been eyeing some of their newer stuff and always stop by their site to see what pops up!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure