Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Vignettes From My Home

Whenever I share snippets of my home on Instagram stories, I'm always asked for the sources of my decor. I do a lot of antiquing and consignment shopping and browsing on eBay and so often I am unable to provide a link to things because they are not available for purchase online or in a store. 

BUT, I had a thought to take some photos of little vignettes around my house to give you inspiration for your own home and try to link as many things as I can, and then I'll try to also link similar things if I can't find the exact thing! 

I'm going to do this in two parts because I took a LOT of photos. Part II will go live next week!

Similar Scalloped Tray:

Small Multiple Photo Frames: 
Wedgwood Jasperware:

Similar Lamps:


Koi Ginger Jar// Similar Silver Tray


No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure