Friday, September 2, 2022

Early Fall Wish List


This wish list is inspired by the fact that we are nearing the fall season but not quite there yet. So, it's quite the assortment of items- some more fall-forward than others. I'll be curious to see what type of fall season we have this year. Last year I truly feel like it was the perfect weather. My fingers are crossed for that again! As much as I love the leaves to change, I would like it to hold off as much as possible so we have nice foliage all season long! That's how it was last year and it was perfect! 

I ordered this Lash Growth Serum and am waiting to test it out. I love this Line Smoothing Gloss and they just released it in this pretty cherry red color. This Scalloped Dress is a DREAM but unfortunately a bit out of my budget! I want this Red Dress - I'm thinking this would be SO cute with boots and a cardigan or just a simple pair of heels and a cashmere wrap. We are going to Canada to celebrate my mom's birthday in October and this just seems like the perfect thing to wear out to dinner for that! 

I'd really love this Handy Hairbrush even though I already have the full size. I always carry a hair brush with me in my tote when I am on the go. The larger version is a bit larger than I'd like for travel purposes. Oh, and how cute are these Packing Cubes?! The print is from a new-to-me brand and the pieces are just divine!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure