Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Tuckernuck Friends and Family Sale 2022


Tuckernuck's Friends and Family sale begins TODAY! One of my absolute favorite sites for all things clothing, shoes, accessories, and even things for the guys and the home. I love their curation but also Tuckernuck's beautiful eponymous collections and even their sports line!  

This is a tiered sale as follows:

20% off $250+
25% off $500+ 
20% off $1000+

Use code ENJOY at checkout. The sale runs now through tomorrow, September15th! 

The thing I am eyeing the most right now is this stunning Red Floral Top. You can see other items on my wish list in the collage above and then I rounded up a bunch of things that I already own and love that are on sale below! 

I have this in the 'bone color' but I love love love the black- it feels a bit dressier! It runs true to size. I wear a size small. I'm 5'6" and this is somewhat short on me but not too short. I think if you are a lot taller, it may be too short for your comfort! The quality is just beautiful. It says that it is to be dry cleaned but I personally machine wash this inside out on cool and it comes out just fine. I touch up with my steamer if needed. I actually just wore this on Sunday for a birthday party! 

I recently got this Flag Sweater and love it. I LOVE a flag sweater and anything red, white, blue, Americana- it just feels so summery to me. I still wear it year round, don't get me wrong, though! I have the cream Ralph Lauren version. I've had it for at least 10  years now. I got so much wear out of it and have always wanted the navy so I tried out this one because it's a bit different with the rolled neck and hem. I'm wearing a size small and I would say it fits true to size but very roomy so size down if you want something a little more fitted/polished looking. 

I love Blackwatch plaid. Love, love, love. To me, it's a neutral that really pairs with everything in the fall/winter! This is very nicely made and fits true to size. I am wearing a size small. I love the stand collar, the gold button detailing and the french cuffs. It's a tunic length. I'll be styling it a bunch of different ways for the next few months, I think this top is super versatile. It's a tunic length but thin enough that you can also tuck it into pants and skirts!

This dress is definitely one of my favorites because of the comfortable but cute fit. It's very roomy. I am wearing a size small but if anything size down. The fabric is really nice and thick but light enough that you can wear it in the summer. 

This is a beautifully knit sweater. I wore this a ton last fall and am looking forward to wearing it again this fall. This also has a slight swing fit to it. It runs true to size. I really love the thicker ribbed crewneck on this. 

These jeans make me feel 'hip' (HA!) because they have a big of a flared leg and a raw hem. I love the cream color and the fit is so comfortable. They run true to size and have a decent amount of stretch to them. 
I wore these almost daily on our Europe trip. They are SO comfortable. I walked 20k steps a day in these. They look so similar to the Hermes Oran sandals for a fraction of the price. They are real leather and fit true to size. 
tuckernuck willow top
This is a simple monochromatic outfit that you can dress up and down. This is the same top as my beloved blue and white striped top just in black. I love it. It's so easy to wear- it is honestly like wearing a t-shirt it is so comfortable. The tunic is mean to be oversized. I am wearing a size small but would suggest sizing down if you are looking for a closer fit. 

I got this Striped Top last year and the number of times I have worn some variation of this outfit is easily double digits by now! This top is so pretty and so comfortable and just looks so polished! 

This is such a beautiful dress. The photos don't even do it justice. It's a thick wool/flannel fabric and fully lined. It is so well made. It has a swing fit so it's roomier in the hips. It runs true to size. 

I've worn this as a dress out to dinner and as a swimsuit coverup. It just works for everything and as most caftans are, it is so comfortable! I love the print and colors. It runs true to size, I am wearing a size small. This is a caftan so it's very roomy- if you'd like something a little closer to the body, size down, but again, this is meant to fit flowy and loose. 

I am wearing a size small in this Dress. It has an a-line shape so it is roomier in the hip area and a little more form fitting up top. I would say it is true to size and if you are between sizes, go with your smaller size.
The faux suede does not look cheap, it's just very subtle and the fabric is so soft and smooth. The way it drapes is beautiful and feels a tad elegant, but at the same time, the swing-silhouette feels so comfortable. I instantly feel put together when wearing this top. Every time I wear it, someone asks me about it because it really is just something very different yet somehow classic and somehow stylish all at the same time. I'm wearing a size small and the fit is roomy so if anything size down. 


1 comment:

Katherine said...

Hi Sydney! Can you share where the camel cardigan with the pockets is from? It's the one in the picture where you link boots and you're wearing white pants (which I also love!)

Thank you

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure