Friday, September 30, 2022

Wardrobe Staple: Pima Cotton Turtleneck Under $20 And T-Shirt Under $0






Regularly $25 and now on sale for just $17.49  with code VIP (through 10/3)

This is kind of a boring post considering it's about a plain, cotton Turtleneck BUT it is a wardrobe staple for me in the fall and winter seasons and this particular Turtleneck is one I stumbled upon last year and I think it's an incredible find. I've also been getting requests to share some of my favorite basics! 

Right now, it's on sale for $17.49 with code VIP. The sale goes through October 3rd. Even at $25 full price, I still think that's a great deal. It's offered in many neutral colors. I have black, white, navy, and burgundy. What I love about this Turtleneck is that it has a classic fit. It's not too tight but also not too loose. The neck does not 'grow' and become saggy as you wear it, it stays in place, but the neck is also not super tight. It's 100% Pima cotton (you know the very soft kind of cotton) and nicely made. It's not tissue- thin but it's plenty light enough for layering. 

I often size up in something 100% cotton but for some reason, I didn't in this turtleneck and I'm glad I didn't. It doesn't shrink much, if at all so the size small fits perfectly on me! 

I love turtlenecks. I think they're such a nice layering piece to have when the temps take a dip. I think layering a turtleneck under a button down is my favorite way to style it. It gives that 80s preppy look and I am so here for it!

 I also think a black turtleneck and black pants work so well as a 'base' outfit in the winter. Then I usually top with a sweater, cardigan, vest, cape, etc. 

3 comments:

KGMotley said...

Love these turtlenecks! Just ordered 3 (:

Can you link or post the brand/style of the watch you’re wearing in the photo with the coffee mug?

Thanks!!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

KGMotley, hope you love them as much as I do!! The watch is a Cartier tank!

Liz said...

Yes! I have been looking for a more affordable option to my Everlane turtlenecks.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure