Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Lake Pajamas Holiday

My Lake Holiday Favorites:

My favorite pajama brand, Lake, launched their holiday collection last week and I could not be more excited... number one as a pajama lover, but also because their beautiful photos capture the coziness of the holiday season so well and have me so excited for the upcoming season! 

I took advantage of this absolutely gorgeous room in the EB Morgan House at the Inns of Aurora. This was our room last week- it's room #4 if you ever head there and want to request it! 

I have so many pairs of Lake Pajamas and have been such a big fan of their pajamas since the brand's start. I feel passionate about these pajamas. The fabric is Pima cotton and it's incredibly soft. 

They generously sent me their Red Stripe Pajamas and Cozy Robe from the new collection which I could not have been more excited about! I've had their cozy robe for a while now and it made my best products of 2021 list. It's seriously one of the best things I have ever worn. The outer fabric is soft jersey material and then the inside is a more plush, warmer fabric. The robe is somehow not bulky even with how warm it is. It's a magic robe, I am telling you! 

I size up to a medium in the pajamas. Since they are 100% cotton, they do shrink a bit so sizing up helps them to fit generously even when machine-dried. I get a small in the robe which is plenty roomy to put over pajamas and this robe does not shrink!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure