Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Outfits Lately

Dress use code SYDNEY15 for 15% off
Bag ( Mark Cross, old)

Sharing some outfits that I have worn lately and wanted to share! With Instagram pushing reels so hard, I feel like it's so hard to share my outfits in photo form so I will try to share more often here on my website! 

I wore this dress out to dinner on Friday night! It's from a new-to-me brand, Oliphant. They gave me a code SYDNEY15 for 15% off through October 22nd! I am wearing a size small and would say it runs somewhat true to size, maybe a touch big, I could have sized down but the small is just fine!

Everything else is old

This is what I wore to the Steelers game on Sunday! Everything is old except for this vest. I was so glad to see if come back this year! I would say this vest runs true to size, but it's roomy so you could definitely size down, too. You can read my full review on this vest, here. They make a cape version and I am SO tempted to order it because I think it could be stunning. 


 
Dress// Shoes (old)// Velvet Headband (under $5)

I just got this dress in the mail and was so pleasantly surprised. I have a lot going on the next 3 months so I am trying to add a few cocktail dresses to my arsenal. I got a size 4 but will be exchanging it for a size 2. I find it runs a bit big. 


Dress// Bag// Shoes (old)// Earrings
This dress is SO fabulous. The gold detail all over the dress is SO sparkly and has a cool texture to it. This could be worn to a wedding, party, or really any dressier event! I think it would look so cute with navy tights, too! I am wearing a size small and would say it fits true to size. I think I am going to bring this on my trip this week to wear out to dinner one night! 
 

My tennis skirt is SO affordable. I have it in both white and black and wear it all the time. I'm going to be sad when I have to put it away until next summer! This pullover is also a favorite of mine. I get the xs/s size as it runs really roomy. This is my sister's, actually. I have black but I borrowed hers when I was in Charlotte and it was a bit chilly! I want another color, I wear it so much! They had a blue color 'waterdrop' but it sold out before I could snag it!

I love the color of this vest soooo much! I love layering these vests under my Barbour jackets. They are warm but still thin enough that they work under coats without adding bulk. I got a small! I wore this last week because our neighborhood has food trucks here and there and we snagged some food from one of the food trucks! 


Jacket// Brown Cashmere Sweater (use code SYDNEY50 for $50 off)
Scarf (this year's version)// Flats (Use code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY50 for $50 off)

This is what I wore to jury duty last week. I LOVE this jacket. They call it a blazer and it kind of is in terms of the style of it, but the weight of it definitely makes it a coat. I think I would be too warm to wear this inside for a long period of time. It's perfect for the weather right now and then as it gets colder, I'd add a bigger/thicker scarf or something like that to keep me warm. I'm wearing a size 4. It's very roomy. I often get a 4 in blazers because I have broad shoulders and anything smaller is sometimes too tight at my shoulders. I find the size 4 to be pretty roomy. If it was more of a blazer (lighterweight) I probably would have exchanged it for a 2, but since I will continue to wear it as a coat, I'm OK with the roominess of it because I can layer chunky sweaters underneath. I think if you don't have broad shoulders, you should definitely size down. 

Cardigan// Pants// Heels (Use code SARAHFLINT-SYDNEY50 for $50 off)
Top (old)
I got this cardigan in camel last year and knew I'd love the cream color. It is so elegant and so thick and cozy. I would literally wear this over pajamas or dressed up like this. It's super versatile and I think the structure of it makes it look more polished than a traditional cardigan. I am wearing a size small. It runs roomy but in a good way. I think if you have narrower shoulders, size down. 

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

Love these outfits! Gives me inspiration for some upcoming engagements I have on the calendar. Thank you for sharing!

Kelly said...

Love these!! I am all about a cape moment and love that pink blazer-coat. Keep these "how to style" posts coming -- you are the epitome of classic dressing and I need that, especially as a 33yo. I feel silly and ridiculous in some of the super trendy pieces out nowadays but also don't want to look frumpy or slobbish. Why does it feel so hard to dress casually as a 30-something? I think that's my main struggle point. I can look put together in business casual all day long but when dressing up isn't necessary, I have no idea how to dress myself! Also -- how do you feel about clogs?!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure