Friday, October 28, 2022

Thanksgiving Outfit Idea






Shop the Outfit:
I'm posting an entertaining reel in partnership with Tuckernuck on Instagram today and doing a try-on of this dress and some of their other pieces (4 other dresses, so 5 total!!) from their Party Shop that they just launched. The shop is a beautifully curated selection of things from clothes to shoes to bags and more that will carry you through this fun party-filled season! 

I would love for you to go check that out; they are one of my all-time favorite brands and I am SO excited to work with them... a dream come true! Any support that you could offer by liking or commenting or just watching the reel and my stories would be so amazing! Thank you all SO much!!!! 

So I shot a ton of content for that reel and I never let content go to waste, so I'm bringing it here to the blog! This post is not sponsored but this Dress was a part of the project that I worked on and I love it so much! From the floral print to the flowy nature of the fabric and you all know I love a longer dress. As soon as I saw it I knew the brown background and the green leaves of the flowers just felt like Thanksgiving to me. Paired with brown suede boots it is literally the perfect thing. We don't dress up fancy for Thanksgiving, but depending on the weather, I like to wear a dress! 

The Dress runs true to size. I am wearing a size small. It has a detachable sash for the waist. I tied mine in a bow but it also looks great without the sash and gives the dress a bit of a more casual vibe. The fabric is lightweight so it might be the perfect thing for those of you in the south if it is still warm there! For me, as it gets even colder, I think it'll look cute with a brown or green cardigan or even a cute faux fur vest overtop! 
Shop More Festive Faves:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure