Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Bright Colors

Alice walk cashmere v-neck sweater
Jeans (on sale under $80)// Shoes

This sweater and shoe combo are very 'if you give a mouse a cookie' (one of my favorite childhood books) because I bought the shoes first and loved them so much, especially because of the color. Then I saw this sweater, and I knew the sweater would pair perfectly with the shoes. 

Now I see this color and brightly colored things all over the place. Apparently, the color of the year, according to Pantone, is called 'Viva Magenta, ' which is a vibrant pinkish red, so I think we are going to be seeing bright colors all over the place this year! 

Just as I was browsing, I noticed so many bright things popping up. I've always loved a nice pop of color so this is exciting to me! I think that a really bold color looks great on its own but I think it also looked great paired with another vibrant shade. For example, I think a hot pink dress paired with a bright green bag would look great during the summer months! 

I have rounded up some brights that might put you in a great mood! You may have to wait a moment for the items to load, thank you for your patience!

2 comments:

Emily VanderZwalm said...

Ah, brights are back! Thank you for keeping us in the know!

Emily VanderZwalm said...

Ah, brights are back! Thank you, Sydney, for keeping us in the know!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure