Monday, January 23, 2023

Splurge vs. Save

Splurge vs. Save: Handbag, gold bracelet, and packable puffer jacket
Shop the Items:

The last splurge vs. save I posted a few weeks ago was a hit, so I'm back with another one. Is it just me, or am I seeing so many of the 'same' items from so many different retailers? Some are practically identical, and others have a few subtle design changes. 

It makes finding these looks for less a lot easier because they are so plentiful! I love this Tod's bag SO much. I think it's stunning, but in the past few years, I have used crossbody bags more and more just because I find them easier to carry so I can be hands-free. This bag is SUCH a similar look but for much less. It is easier to justify the price point since it's a bag I know I wouldn't carry daily. 

I also realized I have both puffer jackets, so I can directly compare them, and they are pretty darn similar! I recommend splurging as much as you can afford on coats if you live in a cold climate. But, I will say, for something lightweight like this, the 'save' version is fine since neither jacket keeps you warm on a frigid night! They fit and look SO similarly! 

Splurge vs. Save: suede tote, santal 33, cable knit sweater dress
Shop the Items:
This perfume has been crazy popular for ages. I like the scent, but it's not my #1 favorite. However, my mom absolutely LOVES it. This hand soap under $10 smells identical to the perfume; it's crazy! I got my mom the soap, and she loves it! 
splurge vs save white button down, faux shearling vest, leather double watch strap
Splurge// Save
Shop the Items:
I have both the Splurge and Save white button-downs, and while I slightly prefer the fit of the splurge version, they are SO similar. With the save version, you save $50ish!! Both fit oversized- the splurge version fits slightly more a-line/wide than the save version, but I got my true size small in both.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure