Friday, January 20, 2023

Weekend Wish List


It’s Friday, so I am back with another Weekend Wish List. This is a new series and today is the 3rd week I am testing it out. This is a highly curated group of things that have caught my eye! 

Some notes… 

I’ve been hearing so much about scalp care lately. I don’t do anything to care for my scalp and maybe I should? Or is it all just marketing to sell more products? I am intrigued enough that I want to order this Pre Shampoo Oil Hair Treatment it gets great reviews.

This AHA Body Scrub is at the top of my wish list! Acids and physical scrubs are hard to find as a duo and swimsuit season is fast approaching, so I am all for this! 

These Green Shoes are like the lottery at this point. One day they are full price; the next, they are half off, the next they are 75% off, and then they go back to being full price again!! I absolutely love them and need to bite at the right time! 

If you have been around long enough, you know my obsession with a certain pair of Auga by Agua Bendita shorts from last year. Well, these remind me SO much of those shorts. I am not even a 'shorts gal,' and yet I want these! 

We are going on a quick ski trip in February. I need new goggles, and I think these are it. Under $150! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure