Friday, February 3, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Weekend Wish List
Shop the Wish List:
We made it to the weekend once again! This week seemed to really drag on... anyone else feel that way? I woke up yesterday and thought it was Friday for a good hour before realizing what day it actually was! 

As you can see, with my finds from this week, I am ALL over the place. It's still so cold here that it's hard to think about warmer weather, but I am getting ready to ditch all the bulky layers! I put on a spring dress yesterday to try it on, and I realized just how pale I am right now! I saw someone on TikTok recently refer to themselves at their 'winter low' and I really related to that, ha!

Some notes...

- Love this Blue Floral Dress, and the price point is great, too. 

- Love this Reversible Puffer because it gives me the color I crave this time of year, and the print is so feminine and interesting. I saw someone post themselves skiing in it, and I loved that! There is a navy blue version, too, that I love equally! 

- This is Quilted Jacket giving me Sea vibes but for WAY less! 

- Love these Snow Boots. I've been drawn to the chunky snow boot look for the past few years. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure