Friday, March 10, 2023

Spring Etsy Finds

Traditional Grandmillenial Spring Etsy Finds
Shop the Items:

Since I have been out of the office this week, today will be a roundup of Etsy finds instead of a weekend wish list! I haven't had enough time to browse all over the web this week to develop a high-quality wish list, so I thought this would be fun and different! I will return with the weekly wish list next Friday, March 17th! 

I love Etsy. If you are unfamiliar with the site, it's a selling/shopping platform where small businesses can sell their items. It has everything from embroidered linens to vintage finds. This is one of my favorite sites for personalized and meaningful gifts. It's a huge website with so many incredible vendors, but it's hard to find things on their site unless you know what you want. The monogram finds are always the best since it can be hard to find monogrammed things from other brands and websites, plus you are supporting small businesses, which is always great! 

So today, I'm rounding up some favorites. I haven't done a roundup in a while and found many great things to share with you all.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure