Friday, March 3, 2023

Weekend Wish List

A round up of fashion finds for spring 2023


Woo, weekend time has come again! Sharing my weekend wish list with you all, per usual. I found so many great things this week; it was hard to narrow it down to these 15! 

Some notes... 

- I am in love with this Floral Dress. It's only $128, which is a great price, and the style is classic and feminine. It would make a great dress for things like a bridal shower, baby shower, Easter, and graduations. Currently, Bloomingdale's is doing a sale; if you spend $200, you can take 20% off your purchase using code TAKE20. I would add these espadrilles to my cart because they don't often go on sale, and they are one of my most worn pairs of spring/summer shoes.  This would make a great spring/summer cocktail dress for a wedding guest. This is giving me Nap dress vibes for less, and this blue printed dress is calling my name!

- These Nude Block Heels are stunning and so ladylike. They are from a new-to-me shoe brand. 

- This Scalloped Glass Bowl is darling and just $25. You could fill it with Easter candy and wrap it with cellophane and a bow for a cute Easter host/hostess gift! 

- I tried these Sunglasses on in the store and they are so chic and well made! 

- I've had this Pink Handbag on my wish list for ages. I love the new smaller size!!! 

Linen Pants are one of my favorite things to wear in the warmer months, and these have a wide leg which looks so effortless!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure