Friday, March 31, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Shop the Wish List;
Today is all about classic basics! It was totally unplanned, but as I started building today's Weekend Wish list, that's what it rounded up to be! If you are new here, I publish a weekend wish list every Friday morning. It's filled with things that have caught my eye from this week, and I'm very discerning as to what goes on this list! 

Some notes...

Denim shirts are super popular right now but such a classic. It gives me Chessy from the Parent Trap vibes. I would wear it mostly with white jeans! 

This Striped Sweater is such a classic wardrobe staple. It also comes in cream and lavender!

I just got this Pink Cardigan, and I love it so much. It's great quality for the price, and it also comes in a neutral cream color, but the pink is so pretty. 

I don't know that I would have ordered these Shorts by just seeing them online. I saw them in person this week, and they're gorgeous. So tailored and polished, and the fabric is beautiful! The flax color is my favorite, but white is a close second! 

I just ordered these Black Sunglasses and can't wait until they come in. They give me Jackie O vibes and are under $150.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure