Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's Day Gift Guide
Shop the Gift Guide
Can you believe we are nearing Mother's Day?! This year, Mother's Day is on Sunday, May 14th so you still have a few weeks to prepare! I wanted to get this gift guide up to give you plenty of time because I know this has been a highly requested one! 

I love my mom so much and I think she deserves the world. She is truly the best. She is so supportive, loving, and a wonderful person. I think experiences are very special so I listed quite a few ideas at the end of this post! Time together with your mom is truly the best gift you can give to each other! 

However, I am a gift giver and there is nothing better than giving gifts to my mom! This gift guide is filled with so many of my favorite things and things I have also gifted to my mom! When shopping for my mom, I particularly like to give her luxurious things that she may not buy for herself like this fancy Hair Brush or spurge-worthy Rich Face Cream!

I have had this Live Myrtle Topiary for a few months now and it is so easy to care for and looks beautiful. If you are looking for something inexpensive to give to your mom friends to let them know you are thinking of them, I think the Myrtle Topiary makes a gorgeous gift as you can pop it in a pretty planter! It would also be a thoughtful touch to send to a friend who might be missing their mother or as a beautiful gift to give a host/hostess if you are attending a Mother's Day Brunch/Lunch/Dinner! 

Experiences:
- Spa Day/Massage
- Manicure/Pedicure
- Overnight/Weekend Getaway 
- Afternoon at the garden center or whatever her hobby may be (golf, tennis, needlepointing, etc.)
- Dinner and a fun night out (see a show, comedy performance, concert, etc.)
- Hire a service: cleaning, landscaping, nanny, car detailer, etc. 
- A nice bottle of her favorite wine or champagne
- Afternoon tea at a fancy restaurant/hotel! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure