Monday, April 10, 2023

Sephora Spring Sale 2023: What's In My Cart

Sephora Spring Sale 2023: What's In My Cart
Shop the Products:


The Sephora sale is coming this Friday, April 14th-24th. You get 30% off Sephora Collection and a tiered sale for everything else:
 
Rouge 4/14, 20% off
VIB 4/18, 15% off 
Insider 4/18, 10% off

I like to pre-load my cart because things sell out so quickly and I like to keep a running list of what I want/need. Here's what's in my cart currently... 

Plumping Gloss in Pump It Up Red// I think this Plumping Gloss in Pump It Up Red looks like the Dior plumping gloss in rosewood for a fraction of the price so I am going to try it out! 

Eyeshadow in Milky Way// I've been looking for a brightening eyeshadow. I feel like the older I get, the more my eyes need some brightening so I am hoping this will do the trick. It's inexpensive, especially since it is 30% off! 

Foundation sticks in II and IV//  These are restocks. I swear by this foundation. I've tried others and always come back to this. It's clean, buildable coverage, and so easy to blend. I use two shades and mix for a more natural look which was a suggestion from Gucci Westman! 

Concealer Brush// I want to try using a brush for my concealer. I usually just use my fingers but I have heard good things about this brush under $20! 

Lip Balm// This is a restock. My sister got me hooked on this. It's the smoothest lip balm I have ever used. It's annoyingly expensive for plain lip balm but I can't quit it!

Lawless Tinted Lip Balm in Lover// I love Lawless products but especially their plumping lip gloss. I want to try the plumping lip balm. The shade lover looks pretty! 

Moss and Vetiver Candle// This candle sounds delightful. Nest is one of my favorite candle brands that I consistently buy over and over again. 

Blush In Watermelon Bliss// I have recently fallen in love with Haus Labs and this is their new blush! There are quite a few shades that look amazing so I would love ot try this out. 

Anti Frizz Spray// I have seen this all over social media and I want to know if the hype is real! 

Shower Oil// This is a restock. I am nearly out of my current bottle. It's what I use to shave my legs in the shower. It's so smooth and smells wonderful. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure