Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Agua by Agua Bendita Shorts

Agua by Agua Bendita Trebol floral cotton shorts

Agua by Agua Bendita Trebol Lluvia Floral Shorts

If you ask me if I like to wear shorts, my quick answer would be no. I don't find that they flatter my figure much. 

However, sometimes shorts are necessary. Workouts are what first come to mind but I also think shorts just make a lot of sense for other warm-weather activities like walking Henry around the neighborhood, a picnic in the park, a concert, morning coffee runs, etc. 

Outside of athletic shorts, I don't have too many 'regular' shorts. I honestly think they are as hard to shop for as jeans!! So when I find something good, I wear the heck out of them. 

If you have been visiting my website or social media in the last year, then you know my love for these Agua by Agua Bendita shorts started right around this time last year! I was in Palm Beach with my mom and I saw the chicest woman at our hotel. I had to have the shorts that she was wearing. I thought they were stunning and she looked so casually adorable. So I ordered the shorts right then and there and they were probably the most expensive shorts I have ever purchased at $250. The shorts I am referring to are in the second photo from the top of this post! I put the name of both of these shorts in italics because they are sold out everywhere since they are from last year but in case you want to try and find them on resell sites like eBay! 

Anyway, I found my second pair of these shorts in the dead of winter on major sale for $60ish!! I was so excited. 

These shorts are a nice lightweight twill fabric. They have an elastic waist so they are comfortable and so easy to pull right on. They look great with a myriad of different tops. The band around the waist is nice and thick so I feel that it is flattering at the waist and the waist stays put. The quality is top-notch. '

I've been keeping my eyes out for the brand to release a new pair for this year. And, they did. Aren't they SO CUTE?! AH! I love the colors, the bows are adorable and it looks like these are linen!!! 

They are also $380. Wow. For a dress, a sweater, a coat, shoes, you name it, I wouldn't be caught with so much sticker shock but for shorts! My birthday is conveniently this Friday, though, so I may just have to treat myself to them. I am not kidding when I say I wore the yellow pair at least once a week last year.
Once I saw these, I started to browse around for other shorts similar to these with an elastic waist and/or a gorgeous print that are less costly. Here is what I came up with... lots of very cute options if I do say so myself!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure