Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Spring Target Finds

Spring 2023 Target Womens Fashion and home finds
Shop Target Finds:
I always say this, but I am not a big Target shopper for clothes/shoes/etc. I've always loved their athletic pieces and pajamas/bras/hosiery, and obviously their beauty/grocery/etc., but other than that, I've never been ecstatic about much. I think I also get frustrated because my local Target does not seem to get all of the best things in terms of clothes/shoes but also has a very limited selection of popular home items! However, I feel like in the past 2ish years, they have had some really great things, especially for the low prices! I think this spring 2023 season might be their best yet, there is SO much I have come across. 

Also, have you all heard of the Auga Bendita x Target collab coming out on April 15th?! It's adorable. I am definitely going to snag quite a few things. I hope I can get this bathing suit, this dress (love it in pink, too), this blue and white pareo, and this pareo to match the swimsuit! I know this will sell out SO fast. 

Anyway, I thought I would do a roundup of Target finds that have caught my eye. I did this last year around this time, and I got some really positive feedback from you all about it! 

I think the best thing to highlight is this Tennis Skort. I got it last year and wore it constantly. I have both the black and white. The quality is amazing. I loved it so much that at end of the summer last year, I bought another white one just in case they stopped making it! This year, they brought it back and even added more colors. I love the navy and bright pink! 

More Target Finds:

1 comment:

Lexy said...

These are some stunning finds for Targét!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure