Wednesday, April 5, 2023

March Favorites



I can't believe we just closed another month and are into April now! As a reminder, I share my favorites from the month past. At the end of the year, I narrow it down to one big list with my favorites. I try not to be repetitive with the lists month over month or year over year. So for example, this is my favorite white tee shirt but I already included it in a past favorites list. 

Sue Sartor Dress// I bought my first SS dress on sale and I LOVE it. I got the short flounce style and it's just the prettiest dress and so comfortable to wear. It's beautifully made and fully lined. It runs roomy. I think I may wear it for Easter this Sunday! 

Scuba Crewneck Sweatshirt// This is seriously the best sweatshirt for spring. It's thick and structured but still not overly warm. I love the slightly cropped and slightly oversized fit. Some sizes and colors are on sale! 

Lash Primer// This lash primer is worth the hype. There are over 30,000 positive reviews. It's inexpensive and really makes my lashes look longer and thicker when I apply it before my mascara! 

Myrtle Topiary// This little topiary makes me so happy. At only $20, it was such a good find and shipped right to my doorstep. I've had it for about a month and it has been so easy to care for. I have it in our kitchen window where it gets quite a bit of sun and I water it a few times per week. It seems to be thriving... knock on wood.

New Balance 327// I was originally hesitant to buy these sneakers because they seemed a bit trendy but I am so glad I got them. They make me feel 'hip' and I've found that I wear them a lot! 

Gel Powder highlight Bronzer// I put the blush version of this product in January's favorites and now I'm putting the bronzer version in March's favorites. Technically, this product is considered a highlight and it very well could be but the color is buildable so I use both the raw amber shade for bronzer and the rose quartz as blush. They are the most beautiful, dimensional shades and they truly melt into my skin. I want to try more products by Haus Labs (created by Lady Gaga) because these are such winners. 

Tula Cleanser (SYDNEY for 15% off)// My husband and I have been using this cleanser for years. I keep it in the shower. We ran out of it and we kept forgetting to reorder it. We tried some other cleansers I had laying around and we both missed the Tula one so much. We are anxiously awaiting a new bottle to arrive now because it's such a good basic cleanser.

Raffia Slingbacks// I love these slingbacks SO much. They have a gorgeous sparkly square at the toe that dresses them up! They are comfortable and work with so much. They also come in a flat version and a heeled mule version

Espadrille Wedges// I have the non-platform espadrilles and love them and have worn them so much over the years. I just got the platform version and I love them, too! The platform makes them even more comfortable! 

Vitner's Daughter// For the longest time, I did not want to try this serum. It is expensive and I just didn't get the hype. I just finished my second bottle and I am jumping on the bandwagon with this one. This is an oil serum so it's very hydrating. I definitely notice my skin looks instantly plumper. Because of this, I don't use it at night and save it for daytime. I like this under my makeup so I usually apply it in the morning. A little goes a long way. I got about 5-6ish months out of one bottle with consistent use. It's so pricey so I've decided I will use a bottle of my beloved vitamin C and once I finish that, I switch to VD and vice versa to save a little $. 

Green Vest// I have been eyeing this vest since I got it for my husband for Christmas! I actually tried his on one evening and that's what really sold me. So now we have matching vests, ha!! It's so fluffy and cozy and classic. My parents both said that they have basically this exact same vest from LLBean from the 80s! 

Athletic Tank// Love this tank. It's cute, comes in a bunch of colors and the quality is great. I just love a high-neck tank for my workouts. Just from a style perspective, I love how the neckline peeks out of pullovers and zip ups! 

2023 Monthly Favorites List:

Check out my Best of 2022, here!l

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure