Friday, April 14, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Weekend Wish List: A curated wish list of summer fashion and home items I have had my eye on
Shop the Wish List:
Happy weekend! This was a long week so I am glad to have made it to Friday! Today is my birthday so I'm going to take half of the day to myself to get a manicure and get lunch with my parents and grammie! Tonight we have plans to go out to dinner which will be fun. The weather is incredible, especially for this time of year so I am thrilled! 

Some items of note... 
- This Gold Charm Necklace is so on trend and gorgeous. I love this jewelry brand. It's a little pricey for costume jewelry but there are a lot of unique pieces! 

- This Raffia Tote is an inexpensive Amazon find! Perfect for a gift or for yourself to use as a pool/beach bag! 

- This Cane Clutch is top of my wish list for sure. So gorgeous!!! 

- I just ordered this Pink Linen Shorts. I have the white and flax colors and I love the polished style and the comfortable fit. The pink is the *perfect* shade of bright pink. I really do think this might be the most classic shade of bright pink I've ever seen. 

- The Sephora sale started today and this Banana Bright CC Cream is in my cart! It is supposed to help cover dark circles!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure