Friday, May 26, 2023

Memorial Day Weekend Sales


Happy weekend, everyone! I am so ready to take the long weekend to relax and enjoy. Are you all up to anything fun? There are lots of sales going on so I will try to keep this post as organized as possible! 

I like to look back on the year before to compare the sales/deals, and this year seems to be significantly better in terms of deeper discounts, free shipping added, etc. 

I will update this post as I see more things that catch my eye and more sales pop up!

Some Highlights

- This jewelry box is what I use to store my nicest jewelry in. I love the look of it and the clear top. Right now, it's free shipping with $100+ and an extra 20% off clearance items with code WEEKEND

- My favorite travel toiletry bag is up to 20% off! 

- Augustinus Bader Rich cream on sale. This is rare, and while it's so pricey for skincare, I love it and have repeatedly purchased it! 

- My go-to underwear is 3 for $18!

- Ooni on sale! We use ours so much, and the pizza it makes is incredible! The one I am linking is the exact one that we have that works with propane, but they have different sizes and fuel options on sale, too! 

- My absolute favorite throw blanket is on sale! It makes a great gift. 

- I have and love this quilted floral jacket, and it's currently an extra 30% off the sale price! 

- You all loved these wicker solar path lights when I posted about them earlier this month; now they are on sale! 

- This packable hat is a current favorite and 30% off!

- These brown platform sandals are a current favorite. They are SO comfortable and 25% off right now!

- My favorite cashmere travel wrap is an extra 20% off the sale price with code MDW20. 

- Westman Atelier, a favorite makeup brand is on sale! 

- One of my favorite pullovers marked down to under $100. It runs roomy. I often size up in pullovers because I like a roomier fit, but I got my true size small and it is plenty roomy! 

This chandelier is worth every single penny. We have it in our dining room and it is so stunning and well-made. I use these rattan placemats all summer long- they are my very favorite. I also have these baskets and they add such a nice texture to my decor. Our coffee table is also on sale- it's the best! All of this is 20% off using code SPLASH. 

Brand Roundup

Ann Taylor//40% off full-price styles using code SUMMER. Extra 50% off sale!

Anthropologie// Extra 40% off sale items, up to 40% off furniture, outdoor, candles, bedding & more

Ballard Designs// 20% off sitewide and free shipping!

Barrington// Use code SUMMER for 10% off < $100, 15% off $100+, and 20% off $300+! Sale ends Monday, May 29th at midnight.

Banana Republic// 30% off with code BRSUMMER. 

Bloomingdales// Up to 50%, 40% off designer sale.

Club Monaco// 25% off everything

Dermstore// Use code SUMMERWIND. This code will be better than the best discount available! 

Dudley Stephens// 50% off sitewide (some exclusions)

Eric Javits// 30% off sale

Faherty// Up to 40% off. 

Gap// 40% Off Your Purchase, 60% Off Dresses, Tees, Tanks & Shorts

J.Crew// 40% off your purchase & extra 50% off sale styles. Use code WEEKEND.

J. McLaughlin// Up to 40% off.

Lilly Pulitzer// Free gift for every $100 spent!

Lisi Lerch// Up to 60% off

Matches// Up to 50% off

Nike// Save up to 40%

Rifle Paper// 25% off with code SYDNEY25

Saks// Up to 50% off designer sale.

Talbots// 40% off highest regular price item use code SUMMER, 30% off discount appears in bag.

White and Warren// Extra 20% off sale with code MDW20. 


ANTHRO SALE
Shop the Anthro Sale:

J.Crew New Arrival Faves (up to 40% off)

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure