Tuesday, May 30, 2023

May Amazon Finds

May Amazon Finds

I really made it by the skin of my teeth with this May list, but we still have one more day of May left for me to share my Amazon finds from this month! 

Flowers Book// A beautiful coffee table book that would make a great gift for a flower lover or gardener!

Dog Chew Toy// Henry's latest toy obsession. When my parent's dog, Buddy, came over, he went straight for this toy, too. I truly have no idea why they both love this brand and the different ring toys but I love that he loves them because they're soft and great for his teeth! 

Wavy Slicer// My mom had this gadget and was using it while I was there, and I was so intrigued I immediately ordered one! It's a slicer, and she was using it for cheese. It gives the cheese a pretty wavy appearance, but it was also SO easy to slice through a block of cheese- much easier than a knife or one of those cheese wires! 

Pink Golf Glove// I just reordered another one of these! I need a little fun with golf- the white ones are OK, but the pink is so FUN!

Gold Hoop Earrings// My sister influenced me on this purchase. These are so lightweight and cute and simple!

Mini Travel Razor// One of my girlfriends had this mini razor while traveling a few weeks ago. It's tiny and perfect for a quick weekend getaway! 

Soap Dispenser Set// This set is so cute! I always look for things to order and keep on hand for a host/hostess gift! 

Travel Pill Case// I have shared this one before, but I had to include it again because when I was on a bachelorette a few weeks ago, almost every single girl had this pill case, including me. We all had our vitamins and supplements perfectly organized, and I just thought that was too funny! 

Blockprint Tablecloth// I love collecting table linens. They can get pricey, but I can always find a good one on Amazon! 

 Wine Aerator Dispenser// This is an aerator, but it also dispenses the wine, almost like a tap! Another cute gift idea for a wine lover!

Outdoor Solar Lights// We got these for our back area, and they are beautiful. They were even better than I was expecting, so high quality, and the light that they give off is warm and not overly bright. 

Golf Club Set// I got this set to go play around with at the driving range or golfing 9 holes. It's a cute set, and the quality is good, not spectacular. It's the perfect thing for a beginner golfer, and the bag is adorable! 

Blue and White Dress// You know I can never resist a blue and white print!!

Pink Tank Dress// A great basic that comes in many colors! 

Striped Dress// A great basic dress to throw on in the heat of the summer when you want something loose and flowy! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pill case also works great for storing jewelry when travelling. Love your blog!
Lisa G. McKinney,TX

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure