Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Tuckernuck x Atlantic Pacific




Dress// Sunglasses// Gold Bangles (back in stock!)// Pearl studs
Lipstick (rosewood)// Gloss (exposed)// Bag// Sandals

This launch is pretty exciting! Blaire of Atlantic Pacific just launched a collection today with Tuckernuck and was so kind to send me a piece of her collection before the launch! Blaire is on fire this year! She also had a beautiful collection with another favorite brand, Lake! Bravo to her! Her success is so well deserved! 
Collection Faves:
The pieces have the classic design that we know and love from Tuckernuck and the colorful, fashionable-with-a-twist flair that Atlantic Pacific is known for!    

This caftan is so beautifully made. The linen is nice, thick, and structured, and the white detailing is appliqued. You could throw it on over a swimsuit with a big hat, wear it to dinner, or even dress it up for a casual cocktail party with some heels and a cute clutch, and fun earrings.

I am wearing a size small. It runs roomy, but that is how a caftan is supposed to fit! I would say it runs true to size. I have broad shoulders, so even with the roominess of a caftan, it's not often I size down in that silhouette since the only place a caftan is usually fitted is in the shoulders. However, I suggest sizing down if you have narrow shoulders or a flatter chest. I find that a Tuckernuck size small usually fits like a true size 4 and, often, a very generous size 4/6, so I typically wear a small and occasionally an XS, depending on the item. 
More Tuckernuck Pieces I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure