Friday, May 19, 2023

Weekend Wish List


Happy Friday! I hope you all enjoyed your week. I have a packed Weekend Wish List for you all to hopefully make up for last week's lack of WWL! 


Items of note...

My sister wore these Chunky Gold Hoops the other day, and I loved them. They are under $20 and look really nice. She said they are lightweight and very comfortable to wear. 

Oliphant renewed my 15% off code which is SYDNEY15. They have so many cute new arrivals. I am eye this Printed Dress.

Do you all know the pajama brand Eberjey? They are known for their amazingly soft pajamas. My sister just got these Pajamas from Target and said they are almost identical to the Eberjey fabric and style! 

I really want to wallpaper something in our home, and I know I shouldn't, as we won't be in this home for many more years, but I *love* this Blue and green wallpaper.

I've had my eye on these Blue Rocks Glasses. They are currently 40% off!!! 

I have a few of these Monogrammed Wreath Bows.  They're usually sold as 'crib bows' but they look fantastic on a wreath! I have plaid for the holiday season, I got white for our wedding a few years ago, and I want to get a blue one just to switch it up!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure