Thursday, May 18, 2023

Lately



Photo from hosting Mother's Day dinner!

Hope you are all having a great week! I am currently in Charlotte- well, Lake Norman, really,  for a bachelorette weekend for one of my girlfriends! So glad to be with friends, be with my sister, and have a nice relaxing weekend! We are doing a boat day tomorrow, and our house has a big dock and that kind of thing, so we are just hanging out all weekend. 

Can you all believe that Memorial Day weekend is next weekend?! I cannot believe we are nearly halfway through 2023! Do you all have any fun plans? I hope to relax, sleep in, and enjoy the (hopefully) good weather by the pool!



Wearing: Tis the season to bring out this striped shirt again! It's one of my very favorites. Also, this Backpack is a favorite. It makes traveling so much easier, especially when I am solo. 

Eating: I've been so into this salad combo lately: mixed greens, chopped castelvetrano olives, marinated tomatoes (Whole Foods prepared foods section), crumbled blue cheese (from a block). I dress it with good olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and some salt and pepper. It's so simple but the flavor is out of this world! 

Drinking: If you love Poppi drinks like me, try the Trader Joe's 'Ginger Lemon Probiotic Sparkling Beverage'. It is SO good. It's light and tastes like real, fresh lemon. I'll definitely be buying again! 

Watching:
 I'm not a big Vanderpump Rules person but I used to watch it many, many years ago. My sister and I watched the 'big' episode last night! It was wild! 
Wanting: I love a good flag sweater and this one is beautiful! 

Pittsburgh: The cinema in the park schedule was released for this summer. I can't believe it is that time of year again! 

Amazon Rec: I just ordered these little solar lights for our back steps to add a little ambiance and safety. I will report back! You can find more of my Amazon favorites, here!

Traveling: I have a happy Nantucket update for those who read about our travel snafu last week. Our VRBO host was able to move our reservation from the week of the plumbing repairs to the following week. It cost a small fortune to switch our flights, but it will be worth it for sure! So happy we are still able to make the trip! We haven't been since 2019, so if there are any new restaurant recs, let me know! I am soooo excited!

Quoting: 'It is no bad thing to celebrate a simple life.' - JRR Tolkien // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure