Sunday, June 11, 2023

Monogrammed Travel Toiletry Cosmetic Bag





I was packing this weekend for our trip this week and was filling up this beautiful toiletry/cosmetic bag that was gifted to me from the eponymous brand, Beth Ladd. It's a small women-owned business carrying handmade creations, including unique block print cosmetic/toiletry bags. 

As I was packing this up, I admired the quality and craftsmanship of it so much that I was practically giddy to travel with it and knew I had to share with you all ASAP. 

It can take up to 6 weeks to ship, but it's truly worth the wait. 

It holds all of my makeup and my travel makeup mirror with room to spare. Both the interior and exterior are coated in vinyl, so you can easily wipe it down. I also think it would make a great beach/pool bag. You could toss in sunscreen and all of that but also your damp suit on your way home! 

There are so many different patterns to choose from in many different colors. It was hard to choose! I think this would make the most wonderful gift for any gal in your life. 

I know right around now is graduation time for many. I received quite a few things like this when I was headed off to college- many of which I still have to this day. For example, a Vera Bradley travel curling iron cover in their Riviera blue print that is being packed along with me for this upcoming trip. It's about 15 years old at this point and something I got for my high school graduation! As a total sidenote- can we bring VB back, specifically the Nantucket Navy print?! That was my favorite one!

Anyway, this would be such a nice and special gift to carry a young woman through her next 4 years and beyond!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I am fully in support of bringing back Vera Bradley circa 2000s! I still use my bumble bee print luggage that I got in 2006 to this day and it is in impeccable shape! That stuff could seriously survive a nuclear fallout! I could wax poetic about the old prints and quality all day! I have some Nantucket Red and Green Apple items that I still think are gorgeous!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure