Friday, June 9, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Weekend Wish List
Shop the Wish List:

Happy Friday!! What are you all up to this weekend? We are headed to dinner with friends tonight, and then I need to buckle down and do a lot of work this weekend because we are headed to Nantucket next week! 

This week's wish list is mostly dresses! That's probably because I've been browsing for dresses for myself this week for quite a few casual occasions we have this summer!

Some items of note... 

- The scoop back on this Yellow Linen Dres is just perfect! 

- This Black Knit Fringe Dress is so fun and I think you could definitely dress it up or down! 

- I'm usually not a big red swimsuit person because it reminds me of lifeguard swimsuits, but this Red Swimsuit is just darling! 

- Brides, this is the most stunning White Dress. It would be the perfect thing for a shower or rehearsal! 

- I'm thinking of ordering this Intaglio Artwork for our house! So pretty! 

- This Blue Halter Dress is beautiful and under $150! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure