Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Surfside Beach, Nantucket + Beach Style and Accessories










Shop the look:
This is kind of an ironic post for me because I am *not* a beach girl. I like the beach for a day or so as a novelty. I love looking at the beach from a balcony, and I love the sound of the waves from an open window of a beach house. I'm happy to see the ocean from my pool lounge chair. But the sand drives me nuts! I also don't love feeling seaweed floating around or thinking about the creatures in the water. I sound like such a curmudgeon, and honestly, I am when it comes to this. I am sure many of you are appalled at my revelation, as I know so many of you could just live on the beach all summer long- my husband included! Does anyone feel like I do?!

I think that's kind of why I love Nantucket so much. It's often either gray or a little too chilly for a beach day. You can do a day here and there but it doesn't feel like I need to be on the beach from sun up to sun down every single day for a week, and there are many other things to do. I also think that's why I like places with crystal clear water (like 30A, Bahamas, etc), so I can see everything going on down by my feet, haha! 

Anyway, I do love dressing for the beach- a swimsuit and coverup combo is one of my favorite combos to wear during the summertime, so I thought I would share some things I love for the pool/beach! 
*it may take a moment for the items to load! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure