Friday, July 7, 2023

Weekend Wish List

Weekend Wish List A curated fashion and lifestyle roundup
Shop the Wish List:
A Tuesday holiday really got us to the weekend quickly, didn't it?! Lots on my radar this week! SO many things on sale, but I'm trying to wait until next week with all of the sales happening! 

Some items of note... 

- Just ordered this Cream Knit Set. It has good reviews, and I think it looks so chic. I will report back on quality! 

- These Black Sandals are so beautiful and classic.

- These Gold and Silver Block Heels look like the perfect wedding guest shoes- fun but will match everything! 

- I love the shape of these Tortoise Sunglasses. They're in the Nordstrom sale, and I'm hoping to be able to snag them!

- Ordering these Pink Ballet Flats in the red for fall. Chanel vibes for a lot less... and that's saying something because I like treating myself to Chanel flats, but they are SO hard to find in a size 39. I have been to so many Chanel boutiques literally around the world, and they never have any of the fun colors in stock in my size or the quilted ones! So these will just have to do, and I am thrilled to also save hundreds!  

- You need to take a closer look at this Scalloped Button Down. It's like a classic oversized button-down but has the sweetest scallop details. 

- I saw this Navy Tweed Knit Dress in their catalog and knew it had to make the Wish List. SO classic. Wear now with sandals and then into the fall with a button-down or turtleneck underneath. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure