Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Christmas Ornaments


We put up our tree (on sale for under $200) this weekend, and I love it. It's really early, I know. I put it up early every year because this job requires me to create content before the holiday. But I did read an article that said decorating for Christmas earlier makes you happier, and I find that to be true. It's a lot of work and effort to put up decorations, especially a decorated tree, so I love extending the season. It gives me time to enjoy it a little longer. 

As I was putting up the tree, I took some photos of ornaments I have to share with you all. I get a lot of questions about holiday decor, and lately, I've been noticing many questions about ornaments, so that is what we have on the docket for today! I already did a big holiday decor post that you can read here. I also keep my Amazon holiday page up to date with things I come across!

It's crazy how quickly some of these ornaments sell out, so if you see some you love, I wouldn't hesitate! 


Love this little set. They're small but so cute and add a nice pop of blue and white to the tree. These are great for tying onto gifts year-round! I replace the navy ribbon that they come with because I think it cheapens the look of them! 

Cabbage Ornament// Passport Ornament// Our lemon ornament is from Italy but this one is similar
I think this is one of my favorite ornaments on our entire tree. I got it last year in Savannah. 


I love foam/lightweight ornaments for the bottom of the tree where Henry and other visiting dogs and children tend to pass by. That way, if they fall off the tree, there won't be any broken glass! Good ornaments stay up high! 

Target has some real gems and just shows you that you don't need to spend a fortune for fun ornaments!

Love these frame ornaments with the year. I have one from 2019 for a new home and 2021 for our wedding. These are really easy and nice to tie onto gifts, too! 

I love the size of this ginger jar. My sister gave this one to me. It's a lot larger than the little porcelain Amazon set! 
Lastly, I wanted to share this one, which is so fun and a DIY. My girlfriend made this for me. You cut strips of a wedding invitation, curl them, and add them to a clear glass ornament. It makes for such a special keepsake and really looks beautiful. She even tied it with some ribbon from our wedding programs. 

Shop More Ornaments I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure