Monday, December 18, 2023

Styling Everlane 90's Cheeky Jeans

Styling Everlane 90's Cheeky Jeans

Styling Everlane 90's Cheeky Jeans

Styling Everlane 90's Cheeky Jeans

It is so hard to find a great pair of jeans, but I find it even harder as I get older because I'm not looking to be trendy by any means, but I also don't want to look completely outdated. I think it's most important to wear what you love and feel best in. Many of the denim trends that are currently 'in' right now, I don't feel best in.

I found this pair of Jeans, and I'm hooked. They have almost no stretch at all, which would usually deter me, but the way that these fit makes them still feel so comfortable. They also have a button fly, which would also usually deter me, and yet, somehow, I still love these jeans. 

They come in a few washes, but I needed a light wash denim in my wardrobe that was 'current,' so I got this vintage sunbleached blue. I got the 28.5", which is the perfect inseam length. I am 5'6". 

The best part? Even at full price, they are just $110, but I have seen them go on sale here and there. 


Styling Everlane 90's Cheeky Jeans

I like pairing the lighter wash with navy on top. I like the contrast, but I also think a simple white shirt looks great. This wash is very casual, but I think they still look polished and put together since there are no distressing or rips.

I love that this cut is slim in the upper leg and straight as you go from the knee down. It's the kind of fit that works with most shoes, which is nice. 
They run small. I usually wear a 27, and I needed the 28. But I will say they have become looser with more wear (they're not stretchy, but they become more relaxed with wear), so I think if you don't mind a snug feel for the first few wears and can wait until they relax a bit more, get your true size. 

All in all, I'm so pleased with these jeans and highly recommend them! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure