Monday, December 11, 2023

What Should I Wear for Christmas Eve?


I can't believe we are just 2 weeks away from Christmas! I've talked about this a lot in years past, but my parents host a big party with family and friends every Christmas Eve. It's one of my favorite nights of the year, and everyone dresses up for it! 

I'm starting to think about my outfit and what I'm going to wear. I'm not buying anything new because I have SO many good options so I want to re-wear one of these! I'm leaning toward the Green Dress (runs TTS, if between sizes, size down) you see above, but let me know if you have a favorite! 


I absolutely love this pink feather dress. The mod shape is truly perfect and feels so me and the feathers just make it fun and perfect for FUN! I've worn this two times very recently so that's why I'm leaning against it. Plus, I figure since it doesn't skew holiday, I can wear it again in February when we go to Charleston!


This skirt is similar and equally gorgeous, and another great one for under $60!

This skirt sold out SO quickly which is unfortunate because it's stunning. It has a velvet waistband (stretchy!) and is plaid tulle! I'd wear it with a silky top and heels for Christmas Eve! 


I got this last year and love this option because of the bows and it just feels 'Samantha Stevens' to me. It has a swing fit and is a nice thick fabric that feels almost like felted wool! I think I'd select this if it ends up freezing on Christmas Eve since it's a warmer dress. This runs TTS! 


I love this dress so much and it is a steal at under $300. I think it feels and looks like a $600 dress. I just wore this for a family friend's wedding! This is my dressiest option and I love it but feel like it's almost too dressy for Christmas Eve (though, literally anything goes). Some reviews say it runs small but I think it runs TTS, I would not size up. 
I love this tweed; it doesn't photograph as gorgeous as it looks in person. I wore the jacket this weekend with an all-black outfit underneath. I'd just wear the dress with sheer black tights and heels for Christmas Eve!

I wore this for our Christmas card photos and love how elegant and comfortable this outfit feels! I always love an all white/cream outfit.

3 comments:

Kelly C said...

Oh love that pink but agree, save it for Charleston! Which we will be there in February for our one year anniversary! I’d go with the green dress!

Anonymous said...

Love all choices, but you will freeze in the green dress. Wear your Christmas card outfit or the skirt. Nothing worse than being cold. Have a great time.
Patricia

Have You Ever Noticed said...

Black bow dress. Won’t show spills, easy to play games in and move around easily.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure