Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Valentine's Day Roundup



I got the cutest little package from the Talbots PR team, which excited me for all things February. I can't believe today is the last day of January. We are 1/12 of the way through the year! Did you know it is a leap year this year, so there will be 29 days in February! Does anyone have a February 29th birthday?!

The older I get, the more I am happy to have any reason to celebrate something. I think Valentine's Day is the perfect time to celebrate, whether with a significant other, your girlfriends, or family! 


I pulled together some fun pink and red surcees whether you want to snag something for yourself, send a little hint to a special someone, or shop for a girlfriend! 

This Valentine's Day, we are actually going away for the night. I was invited to stay at a hotel for Valentine's Day (for work), and I can bring my husband along with me, which will be fun! I've been here before (my husband has not), and I'm excited to return! Do you all have any fun plans for the holiday? 

The weekend prior, we will be in Charleston as my husband had planned a fun little getaway as my Valentine's gift! Lots of fun to be had in February, and I'm looking forward to so many great excuses to dress up. 

I just watched The Parent Trap the other night, and Meredith Blake and Elizabeth James are iconic in the movie. I love their outfits. They are always so elegant and polished. One of the showstoppers is Elizabeth's little black dress when they dine on the yacht. *STUNNING* and my inspo going forward for any fancy date nights! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure