Monday, March 25, 2024

Summer Sandals On Sale




on sale for $39.99

I can't believe we are nearing sandal weather. I loathe socks, so my excitement always goes through the roof this time of year. 

Last year, I paid $100 for these beautiful raffia platform sandals. They are a bit trendier than I typically go for, but I love them, and they are *so* comfortable. 

Well, I've found them for $39.99, which is a crazy good price, and I wanted to alert you ASAP because I am betting these will sell out at this price. They sold out quickly last year at full price! There are more sizes here at $39.99 and some sizes here are on sale. If the sale price sells out, you can also find them here and here

They run true to size, and I find that they work with much more than I originally thought! If you are deciding between two sizes, choose your smaller size.



I got these sandals last spring and love them because of the slightly padded footbed. They are so easy to slide in and go! They also match pretty much everything. I love the texture they add to outfits! These are also on sale—not as great as $39.99, but they are still a great price for high-quality sandals. These run a little big, so get your true size or go a half size down!


I wore these so much last summer! They are adorable and remind me of something the women would wear in Palm Royale. Is anyone else watching and loving them on Apple TV?! They're chic and neutral but not as plain as many other sandal options—the tortoise buckle, raffia, and leather trio really steal the show! These run true to size.


These are nearly 50% off! They have slight Birkenstock vibes. I've tried to get into the traditional Birkenstock style, but I return them every time I order a pair of sandals. I want to like them but don't feel myself in them. These are a great compromise because they have similar comfort but feel a bit more feminine. They are not as chunky as other comfort sandals out there. I also love them because I can just hose them down. They make great pool/beach/lake shoes! They run true to size. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure