Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wedding + Occasion Dresses

I was a runner-up in a spelling bee in elementary school one year and consider myself to know how to spell most things. But the one word I can never get right, even as an adult, is occasion. I always have to double-check myself. Oddly enough, I worked in events right after college, and spelling 'occasion' was frequent, so you'd think I would have it drilled into my brain by now! 

Anyway, we have a family friend's wedding coming up in April. It's in Mexico, so I have been searching high and low for something gorgeous to wear with a resort vibe. Since searching, I've found so many things that I have loved, from casual to black tie. I know many of you have weddings to attend, so I thought I would share a big roundup of my finds! 

These finds are from so many brands and at all different price points. I believe all of them are well under $1000. 

2 comments:

EA said...

Have you ever looked at Demaris Bailey? Found her line recently and love it!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

EA! I have seen some other content creators/influencers post about the brand but have never really browsed/shopped it myself! I need to look into it!! Thank you for the rec!!! Xx

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure