Monday, April 29, 2024

Raffia and Wicker Handbags for Summertime






I can't believe we are nearing May already! It feels like the ball just dropped, and we were welcoming 2024. Now, it is full-on spring. We get a later spring here in Pittsburgh compared to many other regions in the country, but toward the end of April, we start to see leaves on trees and blooming flowers. We had a very mild winter, so this started a bit early this year, and I am loving it! 

Around this time of year, I start reaching for my favorite wicker and raffia bags. I love these kinds of bags and wish they were more appropriate for year-round wear. I love that they are neutral but still add texture and warmth to any outfit. I'm also oving all of the colorful raffia bags I am seeing everywhere this year! 

They are also available at various price points. However, wicker and raffia are not expensive materials, so it's a personal preference that I don't pay much more than a few hundred dollars at most for something like this. Luckily, there are lots of options and right now. I am focusing on Target today because they have SO many great bags and most are under $30. I took this one to Mexico and love the cute little size and it was so easy to pack. I also loved my girlfriend's bag that she brought to Mexico- it looked much more costly than the price tag would suggest! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure