Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Mother's Day Gift Guide


Mother's Day Gift Guide
Seersucker Chemise//Silver Sandals// *Monogrammed Cosmetic Bag// Rich Cream (use code SUMMERWIND for discount)
*we were able to get a few more in stock!!!!! But just a few, so act fast if you'd like one! 

Can you believe we are nearing Mother's Day?! This year, Mother's Day is on Sunday, May 12th so you have a little less than two weeks to prepare! 

I love my mom so much, and I think she deserves the world. All moms do!! She is truly the best, and I do not take one day with her for granted. She is so supportive, loving, and a wonderful person. My biggest hope is that she always knows how appreciated she is. I think one of the best things in the world you can give to anyone is your appreciation. Let it be known and celebrated! 

Experiences are also so special, especially if you are around our age and our moms are older- they have all of the stuff they could really need! So, I listed quite a few ideas at the end of this post! Time together with your mom is truly the best gift you can give each other! 

However, I am a gift giver, and there is nothing better than giving gifts to my mom! This gift guide is filled with so many of my favorite things and things I have also gifted to my mom! When shopping for my mom, I particularly like to treat her to little luxuries that she may not buy for herself. 

If you want recommendations straight from my mom, she did a great gift guide for the holidays that you can find, here

If you are looking for something inexpensive to give to your mom friends to let them know you are thinking of them, I think a plant makes a gorgeous gift as you can pop it in a pretty planter! Even something simple like a $3 basil plant potted in this little blue planter.  It would also be a thoughtful touch to give to a friend who might be missing their mother or as a beautiful gift to give a host/hostess if you are attending a Mother's Day Brunch/Lunch/Dinner!

Experiences:
- Spa Day/Massage
- Facial Treatment (like at McCauley and Dean if you are local!)
- Manicure/Pedicure
- Overnight/Weekend Getaway 
- Afternoon at the garden center or whatever her hobby may be (golf, tennis, needlepointing, etc.)
- Dinner and a fun night out (see a show, comedy performance, concert, etc.)
- Hire a service: cleaning, landscaping, nanny, car detailer, etc. 
- A nice bottle of her favorite wine or champagne
- Afternoon tea at a fancy restaurant/hotel! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure