Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Recent Outfits


I haven't shared an outfit roundup in a LONG time! I have so many that have yet to make it to my site, I will break it up into multiple parts! I didn't shop a ton in January and February, but I've had a lot of events and things on my calendar lately and upcoming, so I've definitely hit full speed ahead with styling! 

I'm packing this Dress for our Mexico trip. We are going for a wedding, and there is a welcome drinks party so this is what I am going to wear. I love the bright colors, and the dress just screams FUN! This dress runs true to size but roomy so you could size down. I am wearing a size small. 


Another Mexico look I was trying on before I packed it! This palm print and pink and green colorway gave me major Palm Royale vibes. I plan to wear a sun hat and white sunglasses as well. This runs very roomy but I don't mind that. I am wearing a small and I like a loose coverup so it's not sticking to my sunscreened skin. I saw someone say that they wore this as a dress. I wouldn't recommend that. It's very much a coverup- lightweight fabric and short!


I wore this dress on Easter. I always envy those in warmer climates around this time of year. It's usually too cold/gray to wear a pretty Easter dress and that was the case this year but this dress worked so well since it has sleeves and is longer! The fabric is so high quality. It feels like the nicest sateen sheets. The detailing around the hem is stunning- much better in person! This runs very roomy. I am wearing a small but could have definitely sized down to XS.


I wore this non-spring outfit this past Friday to a conference at the University of Pittsburgh. I was speaking on a panel and it snowed that day so I really had to pull something together to keep me warm! I love this jacket (runs TTS) and actually love this entire outfit, but I'm just over the winter clothes at this point!

This is one of my favorite Amazon brands because the quality is so much better than the price suggests. It's like Target prices but Lulu or Athleta quality. I have purchased quite a few of these built-in-bra tanks over the past few years. They are SO comfortable and the shelf-style bra has enough compression to create support so I wear them to Orange Theory. This skort is basically just regular athletic shorts but with a drape of fabric over the front making it technically a skort. It's so cute and I love that you can match the top and bottom colors together as sets! I'm wearing a medium in both the top and bottom and would say they run true to size as I often size up in athletic clothes like this! I usually wear a 6 in lulu if that helps! 

Dress (short version)// raffia platform sandals (on sale under $40!)

This is such a fun dress that I'm also packing for Mexico. It runs big so size down at least one size. I love the floral print and the shape. I think it'll be the perfect easy dress to throw on for dinner after a day by the pool/beach!

I've shared these quite a bit but these are the best White Jeans, especially when you factor in price. They run true to size but roomy (as a wide leg pair of pants typically does). They are such good quality, you'd never guess that they are not designer. Also, I included these Orange Sandals in yesterday's March favorites so you all know they're good.  


This tweed/boucle dress is stunning. I love the gold button details. This just looks expensive (but it's under $250). This runs true to size and I wouldn't recommend it for anyone much taller than I am (I am 5'6") as it's pretty short, though not short enough to deter me from wearing. This pairs nicely with a navy blazer or cream cardigan! I think you could even do black tights in the winter. It's a seasonless dress which is always nice.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure