Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Recent Outfits




It seems 'recent outfits' are becoming a thing around here. I've been busy and, therefore, have had quite a few occasions to wear cute outfits! We aren't traveling much this summer outside of our few weeks spent at the lake, yet somehow, our calendars have quickly filled up with get-togethers, activities, and more! I've been doing quite a bit of shopping for the occasions on my calendar, too. I feel like so many retailers have SO many cute things right now. Are we edging back into preppy/classic style? It feels like it because I am finding so much I love! 

I've also been heavily influenced by the color red. I've never hated red, but my wardrobe doesn't have a ton of red in it except for a few winter pieces that center around the holidays. But with red still so 'on trend' I've found myself really gravitating towards it. I also think it looks great with a tan! I recently ordered this red striped topred sweatshirtred swimsuit, and red coverup. These were two separate orders days apart that I didn't even realize I got all red until it all arrived. HA! 

Anyway, none of these outfits I am sharing today are red-heavy; however, I think blue pairs so well with red, and I have a lot of that in my wardrobe!

I just bought this Shirt and love it so much! I am wearing a size small. It runs oversized, so if you prefer a closer fit, size down. I personally love the overly roomy fit—it makes it so comfortable! If you have the Willow top, it's the same fabric. I have the Willow top and was so glad to see they are the same fabric because it's a lightweight, cooling fabric that doesn't wrinkle! 

I wore this outfit out to dinner on Saturday. It was such a lovely evening that we had to find a patio and have dinner and drinks outside! 




I wore this cute little athletic dress golfing on Friday night! We celebrated my husband's birthday, which is actually today, by doing a little 9-and-dine at our club! It was the absolute perfect weather. The dress is adorable. I am wearing a size small, and I would say it runs true to size. You could easily wear this with sandals out to lunch or a casual dinner! It's so comfortable but looks polished and won't wrinkle. A great travel dress, too! I always wear these Shorts under athletic skirts and dresses because they are so comfortable and soft!


These shorts are my go-to summer uniform. They're a step above athletic shorts and sooooo comfortable. I wear them every single week and have a few of the colors but I wear white the most! They run true to size and are nice and roomy for comfort. I wore this one afternoon to meet my friend/neighbor for a leisurely walk to chat and catch up! 

Dress// Shell Necklace// Similar Sandals (mine are Hermes)

I bought this little jersey dress simply because I loved the color! It's inexpensive and just a cute little throw-on dress to wear in the heat! I am wearing a size small, and it runs true to size! I threw this on one day to run errands last week! 

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Thank you for continuing to blog! I logged into my old college laptop and rediscovered your site in my favorites list. I've followed you on Instagram for over 10 years, but it was so exciting to click and see that you are still sharing here! I'll be sure to follow along again!

Whitney said...

Thank you for continuing to blog! I logged into my old college laptop and rediscovered your site in my favorites list. I've followed you on Instagram for over 10 years, but it was so exciting to click and see that you are still sharing here! I'll be sure to follow along again!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure