Monday, August 26, 2024

Color Crush: Chocolate Brown



Brown is a very basic and common color, but as fall approaches, I always find myself craving this color. I wouldn't describe brown as 'fresh,' but it feels like that around this time of year! I know I will be rolling my eyes at this statement come February when I've had enough of the darker neutrals. 

Anyway, I received these beautiful bow mules from Margaux. They saw I included them in my weekend wish list and asked if they could send them. I was elated and they are even prettier in person! They're the perfect shade of brown, and now I find myself styling outfits around them! 

I thought I would share this recently styled outfit because it's a great way to incorporate dark brown while it's still summer! I think white and brown are such a pretty contrast, and you can create a base where you could even add in a pop of color like pink or turquoise!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure