Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Some Sales + New Arrivals


Today's blog post is a bit of a hodgepodge! Since we are heading into a holiday weekend, many great sales are going on, and since we are also heading into a new season, there are so many great new arrivals from some of my favorite brands! 

J.Crew is 40% off sitewide (exclusions, though!), including many of their new fall arrivals. Did they do a sale like this last year? I don't remember this, and it's exciting as I have been eyeing this Cardigan, and it is 41% off! You can also get an extra 50% off sale styles! 
Halloween Mug (use code SYDNEY20)

Rifle Paper Co., a favorite of mine for paper products and gifts, has a 25% off sale. My favorite calendar, which I have used for nearly 10 years, has come out for 2025! Their Halloween collection is unfortunately excluded from the sale, but they gave me a code to share with you all, SYDNEY20, that you can use, and it works on the Halloween collection. This mug is adorable. I love little things like this that get me into the holiday spirit as an adult! I also love the Florence collection (excluded from their sitewide sale, but my code works on those items, too)! 



J. McLaughlin is having a sale, and these raffia ballet flats are included. They are SO comfortable. When you add items from their sale to your cart, you get an extra 40% off, making the ballet flats less than $90! I ordered this long-sleeved striped tee in both colors for my husband because it was a steal and a classic! I also ordered him this belt. He loves J. McLaughlin belts and has this belt in brown, so I knew he'd love the blue. It's such a great price at $35!

The new arrivals on Tuckernuck's site are ridiculously good. I love it all! They've also recently added so much to their sale section!

The Spanx sale has ended but my code SYDNEYXSPANX works through the end of this month (which means through Saturday)! It's good for 15% off and free shipping! My number one rec for right now and into the fall season is this pullover which is incredibly soft and comfortable!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure