Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Fall Home Decor Roundup




I have very little on my 'home' to-do list. I have really given up decorating or even being remotely interested in decorating. It is because we had a pretty busy summer! 

Also, once you are 'done' decorating your home, at least for the most part, it becomes more challenging to shop because you only need/want very particular things. I am also very slow when it comes to decorating. It took four years for me to find the dining table of my dreams, but I found it! 

I have been searching for a bedroom dresser for five years and have always come up empty-handed. Though, if I am being honest, I haven't tried very hard in my search. I'd love something like this, specifically the marble top. However, I'd like the wood to be flame mahogany, burlwood, or something more ornate (but nothing with gold trim). This is almost exactly what I'm envisioning, just larger. I've encountered things that just aren't right or far outside my budget. I'll find it someday! 

Anyway, I like to browse and have noticed myself showing more interest recently, so I've come across some excellent autumn home finds! Of course, I have not come across a dresser while browsing, though. Ha! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure