Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Custom Dog Gift Ideas That Need To Be Ordered NOW for holiday arrival

I am sharing a gift guide of sorts earlier than my usual guides because this one contains all custom gifts and, therefore, will take longer for the items to be made and delivered. I highly recommend them, and they are fully worth the wait, especially if the recipient is as crazy about their pet as we are about ours! Many of these gifts can be customized for kids or other family members, too! 

Henry-themed gifts are my go-to whenever I am stumped on what to get my husband. He does not love things, but he always loves anything Henry-related. I've had to get creative over the years and really search for unique things, and he has amassed quite a collection of Henry accessories. I think this is going to be the next gift I order for him! I also love love love this custom tote bag and this pup token for myself, ha!


Staring off with one of the simpler items on the list and one that doesn't take a crazy long time. This golf towel is affordable and adorable for anyone who loves golf and pets! 


Use code SYDNEY15 for $15 off

This is such a fabulous woman-owned small business that creates the most beautiful things. These pouches come in a few different patterns/customization options and you can put your pet's face right on the front. The amount of joy I get from pulling the pouch out of my tote is unmatched. I typically keep my daily essentials in the pouch like a lipgloss, hair tie, hand sanitizer, comb, etc. and then move the pouch from bag to bag. I have the small size and it's small enough to fit in most of my handbags but large enough to fit the essentials.It's truly one of those gifts that are so meaningful and high-quality. The coaster is equally as cute. I have mine sitting on a little brass easel because I can't bring myself to sit a cup on it because it's so nice! 

This one is a real gem. It's a simple rocks glass that is engraved with your pet. It's not printed on, it's truly engraved so it will stand the test of time. Right now, it's 20% off through November 1st. 



This one is EPIC and truly a work of art. They are custom-made cufflinks. They're under $200 and one of the best gifts I've ever given my husband. They're so special and a conversation starter. They give black tie a little personality. They are handmade so they take a while. You should probably order today... the sooner the better on these. I think these would also make an incredible wedding gift from a bride to a groom. If you have multiple pets, you can get one on one cufflink and one on the other. 


Use code Summerwind15 for 15% off

My husband surprised me with Cowtown Clay pieces a few months ago. It's a small business out of Texas. They send you a clay kit to get impressions of your dog's paws and have an assortment of pottery gifts utilizing the paw print. They do handprints for children and babies, too! It was the sweetest gift as I had been wanting these for years! You can write an inscription on the back, which makes it even more special. I will cherish these for a lifetime. The deadline for Cowtown Clay is October 25th for Christmas delivery so act quickly if this is something you are interested in. I also think you can always give a photo of the gift in the card if it's something that won't arrive in time.

This is a cute little stocking stuffer idea. These are small plastic ball markers for golf and you can put any photo on them! They are inexpensive and a fun little golf gift. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure