Monday, July 20, 2026

A New Favorite Fashion Brand


I have a feeling Maria de la Orden is one of those brands we're going to start seeing everywhere over the next few months and years. The brand was founded in 2019 by Spanish designer Maria de la Orden and her French business partner, Laura de la Révélière, and is based in France. If the name sounds familiar, it is because Maria is also the co-founder of La Veste, another brand that has developed a following for its colorful, cheeky designs. You have probably seen the 'viral' fringed towel dress at some point in the last several months! 

I first heard of the brand when they reached out to send me a piece from their collection! Every single piece on their site is drool-worthy and so unique. They are pieces that stand out in design, color, print, fabric, and more. I feel the price point is very competitive with many of the other brands I typically love, too, and the sale prices are even better!  


These are the two pieces that they generously sent to me! The pants feel a bit funky with the jacquard dot print and the flared front slits at the hem. Since they are a bit unique, I wanted to challenge myself to style them a few ways for the summer months. I also think they'll be so fun to have come fall, as they will look great with heels and boots alike. The top is lightweight and cropped, making it a nice pairing with high-waisted bottoms. I have always loved a frog closure, and it seems to be trending as I've seen so many beautiful pieces from various brands utilize the detail! In fact, I'm eyeing this velvet coat for fall/winter. It's so sleek, but the frog closures are what really make it! 

Linen Shirt (use code SYDNEY15)// Pants// Platform Sandals// Bag

Maybe I paired navy and yellow together because they were my high school colors?! Either way, I love the contrast of navy and this marigold shade! I also love a button-down with trousers. It is such a timeless look. This is one of my favorite linen shirts ever because the fit is perfect and the linen quality is top-notch. My code, SYDNEY15, should work on the button-down! 


I bought this Sheer Button-down on a whim because I love the color, and I am so pleased with it. It's classic with a twist since it is sheer. It has a sheen to it that reminds me of taffeta. I really love this dusty pink color with the marigold pants. It pairs so well together, but somewhat unexpected.

Sweater (use coe SUMMERWIND)// Necklace// Bag// Pants

This sweater is fun because it looks like mesh, but it is actually a cashmere and linen blend. I like a crisp white in the summer months. The added pop of turquoise was a last-minute addition when I felt like it looked a bit plain. 

You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website! 

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure